Thursday, August 18, 2011

Finally Koda handled his business!!!!!

Yep Koda finally pooped. I told the surgeon before Koda's surgery that he wouldn't poop next to my house, and I was right. I had to walk Koda out to the street and to the complex next door. Sure enough, he finally pooped. This is very exciting to me. Yes this is what my life has become, I'm excited about picking up dog poop. Poor little guy cried when it finally came out. He was so impacted.

He's a bit sore tonight from walking a bit too far for a dog after surgery, but he ate four dinners afterwards which I'm really grateful for. He's getting so skinny. He needs more calories. I was happy to keep filling up his bowl. He's now laying with his head in my lap on the bed snoring. I couldn't be happier.

Well that's it for tonight. No pics, no videos, just one happy Koda and me!

TGIF tomorrow!!!! I'm really excited.

Five more days and Koda's stitches are out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment